I have become obsessed with anything fall like: soups, sweaters, candles, pumpkins anything, butternut squash and caramel apples to name a few….
I find myself spending countless hours perusing Pinterest and other blogs (good thing my husband does not read this….because I would deny this cyber waste of time). So as I have started to create a “Board” of my fall favorites. I thought I would share a few…HOWEVER, I would like you to share with me too! I want to know what gets your groove going for the Fall season.
So here are some of my faves and not in any order:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream from Annie Eats
- Apple Cider Sangria from How Sweet Eats
- Butternut Squash Lasagna from Better Homes & Gardens
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Pecan Streusel from Williams-Sonoma
- Minnesota Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup from The kitchn
- Leopard Steve Madden loafers from my Pinterest Board
- Mid-Length Lightweight Technical Fabric Check Trench Coatfrom Burberry
ooh,oooh, ooh I forgot! I love all of the these fall favorites while burning my Voluspa B Amber Candle.